Re: [gnome-love] Project idea : presentation tool for the GNOME desktop
- From: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- To: Stéphane Maniaci <stephane maniaci gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-soc-list gnome org, gnome-love gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-love] Project idea : presentation tool for the GNOME desktop
- Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:13:52 +0200
which is exactly what I think. What should I do then ? I don't want to
duplicate their effort even though I'd be glad to work on such
projects, and I don't think I can join them as a GSoC task, can I ?
Get in touch with them. It is usually no problem to join a project for
GSoC (actually most GSoC ideas are just additions to existing projects).
By asking what there plan are and how the project is going you also have
a good chance to find a mentor.
] [Thread Prev