[gnome-love] Redesign GNOME, GNOME projects websites

Hello,
I'm using gnome for 2-3 years now, and I allways had a feeling that GNOME and related websites were too plain, sometimes outdated..
Are there plans, or teams to redesign current GNOME and GNOME projects websites? I have some ideas, and even mockups about how to make websites related to gnome software more informative, accessible and more attractive to (new) users.
I've found nothing on GNOME wiki related to this question.

Sorry for my English.
Cheers.