Re: [gnome-love] OT keyjnote (was: Re: Project idea : presentation tool for the GNOME desktop)

2010/4/11 Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>

On Fri, 2010-04-02 at 16:53 +0200, Dave Crossland wrote:
> I think you mean to make a slide authoring tool, rather than a PDF
> presenter tool?
> 2 PDF presenter tools I have used apart from Evince are

FYI, keyjnote got renamed to impressive some time ago and now is hosted

Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>

Someone already pointed that to me, but thanks anyway.

For those interested, my proposal is here (and is still a work-in-progress, but check it out !) :

Feedback is as always greatly appreciated !