[gnome-love] New propossed GnomeGoal: ValidateGtkBuilderFiles

Hello,

Paolo Borelli proposed me to create this GnomeGoal inspired by the
recent Murray post [2].

The idea is to validate our xml GtkBuilder files before we release new
tarballs (in 'make check' and 'make distcheck')

I think the GnomeGoal is small, well defined, broadly applicable and
useful. See this giggle commit as an example [3]

You can see all the info in the GnomeGoal page [2]

Comments welcomed!

[1] http://www.murrayc.com/blog/permalink/2010/03/30/testing-glade-files/
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/ValidateGtkBuilderFiles
[3] http://git.gnome.org/browse/giggle/commit/?id=ffdf46a78550b980520659b7e9d90a321b14cb99