[gnome-love] force mount option

Hi
Im Varrun, a student of Amrita University,Amritapuri. I am new to the mailing list.
I would like to add a feature to the GNOME Project viz. adding a FORCE Mount option to the existing window that crops up when a disk formatted in ntfs is not safely removed in windows. The only existing solution is mounting through the command line with the -o force option.It is currently very inconvenient to do so and also a headache for newbies. I wish to implement it.
I would be glad if anyone could guide me in doing so in any way possible

Thanks & Regards
Varrun Ramani