[gnome-love] Usability issue / inconsistent keyboard modifiers and dialog options

Hi Folks,

It was suggested I post this here. When exiting an application, a dialog may appear giving you choices on how you would like to exit (Save / Discard / Cancel). These are handled inconsistently by the various core applications. Most troubling is that key modifiers (eg. ALT+C to choose "Cancel) are available, and therefore encouraged for these dialogs.

This has led to a few accidents for me and I'm sure other users, and it forces the user to put a lot of thought into what should be a routine operating.

I've made a more detailed submission here, including screenshots.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=6731270#post6731270

Hope this is fixable at some stage and... thanks for listening!

Jarlath