[gnome-love] advice on visualisation

Hi Gnome-lovers,

I've been working on some code to audit my activities around the Gnome workspaces and windows. I've just
released the auditing bit of the work which is intended to run as a daemon:
http://richard.henwood.googlepages.com/gnome-workspacetime

The next step from my perspective is to build an application/applet to complement the work of the daemon. The
applet would be required to perform:
1. analytics - what can't be done in sqlite, could be done in the app.
2. visuisation - i'm must less clear about my choices here...

I guess i should gtk.

What I would really like is something like google analytics - could I use a hyperlinked svg widget?

For a first attempt, maybe some graphs using the same widgets as 'System Monitor' would be a good idea. Which
widgets does 'System monitor' use for graphing?

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this,

best regards,
richard