[gnome-love] new gnome-workspacetime release

Hi Folks,

If anyone is interested, I've found some time to add a primitive visualization class for the auditing data
which the previous code collected.

A (unwittingly scaled down) screenshot and 0.4.0 code available at:
http://richard.henwood.googlepages.com/gnome-workspacetime

There is still some way to go, but I thought I'd alert you to this new bit of code which I think starts to
make the application considerably more useful. Note: this version is incompatible with the 0.3.0 release.

As ever: I welcome criticism, suggestions, patches.

r,