Re: [gnome-love] totem movie player enhancement

On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 06:28 -0500, manoj kp kp wrote:
hai
My name is manoj,an Information Technology student.
As my academic mini project,my group has selected Totem Movie Player
for modifications.
We also dowloaded the Source code of Totem Movie Player 2.24.0
we are not able to find out where to make the necessary changes,in the
source code.
We,are at present planning to add
      * a library for storing the once played files
      * video cutter to cut and save video from a specified starting
        location to ending location
      * graphical buttons to do various operations which already exist
        but doesnot have shortcut on the graphical interface.
  we are  group of interested people to do the work.
  so please replay
Regards
Manoj

Hi Manoj,

You already got many replies on both mailing list where you posted this
message.  Posting it repeatedly will not help your message to go
through.

We all commented on how some ideas could be implemented, and how some
ideas would probably never be merged into Totem as they seem out of
scope for the project.  Please take some time to consider the comments.

Pierre-Luc