Re: [gnome-love] Enhancement of the gnome-search-tool

On Sat, 2009-12-12 at 00:42 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 14:09 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
The Overview has, unfortunately, not been updated much
since I initially wrote it.  It's definitely due for an
overhaul, especially for Gnome 3.  I've been doing some
planning, but it hasn't hit the top of my todo list yet.

So for the time being, let's warn users about deprecations and
outdated
parts at least. Patch attached. Okay to commit?

Thanks Andre.

-      <listitem><para>ORBit is a fast and lightweight CORBA server.
GNOME's
-      component architecture, Bonobo, is built on top of CORBA.  CORBA
is
+      <listitem><para>ORBit is a deprecated CORBA server.  GNOME's
deprecated
+      omponent architecture, Bonobo, is built on top of CORBA.  CORBA
is

You lost a "c" there.

Otherwise looks fine.  Please commit.

--