Re: [gnome-love] gnome-love Digest, Vol 65, Issue 2

2009/12/8 Deepak Mishra <dpux4linux gmail com>:
Hello list !
Thanks Javier and Pablo for your replies !!
I am getting through the code and documentation of gnome-search-tool, but am
unable to get to grasp the indexing process which it uses at the backend.
Earlier I thought it uses the "find" or "locate" utilities, but on reading
the code it seems to have an indexing method of its own. I actually want the
gnome-search-tool to use some engine like lucene (which is used by beagle),
or even the engine used by tracker ( i dont know its name yet).
Can someone please guide me through this ?

I'd suggest you to ask in the tracker mailing list: [1]

Thanks a lot !!

You are welcome ;)