[gnome-love] Introducing myself && Glade + GTK+ Question

Hello everybody,

My name is Matias and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I work for an internet company making websites.
I've been suscribed to this list a couple of months ago trying to start developping for the gnome plattform, which i like a lot of things of it.
I've started making some example programs in Gtk+ with pyGtk since python is my default language for doing almost everything.
Enough intro, now the question. The official tutorial that i found was a little older, but i could make it to start with some help of this page http://www.micahcarrick.com/12-24-2007/gtk-glade-tutorial-part-1.html. I wanted to know if there is some way in Glade and GTK to make styleshed windows (e.g. like audacious or gnome-do does). I couldn't much help with this so i thought this would be the best place to ask.
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Matias.

--