Re: [gnome-love] Linux Desktop Testing Project

Hi,

Nagappan is probably the person to talk to (added him to CC list).

Thanks,
andre

Am Dienstag, den 25.11.2008, 10:21 +0530 schrieb sangeetha:
Hello all,
         I would like to write test scripts for the gnome applications
for which the test scripts are not yet written. whom should i contact
to contribute by writting test scripts. If this is not the correct
place to ask this question , kindly route me to the path where i could
get information about this.

--
 regards,
T.SANGEETHA