[gnome-love] GNOME Goals: request for comments

Hi list,

Yesterday I was updating some of the goals status and guidelines, and I saw that shortly after that, mclasen did set these as official GNOME Goals.

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals

As these goals still have a "This is only a proposal at this time" warning header, I wanted to have some feedback about these in order to see if the guidelines are clear enough so we can remove the warning, and turn them into real GNOME Goals.

This is mandatory to start advertising about these new goals. Previous goals have been plagued because guidelines were misleading/inacurate, and the people that could make good comments on the goals appeared too late on the completion of the goal. So if you have comments, please add them to each goal page, under the "Comments before approval" section. If no one opposes, I'd like the warning header to go on Thursday.

I'm planning to work on this one:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/RemoveDeprecatedSymbols/Glib
So any help is welcome, in either clarifying the guidelines, or doing the actual work.

Any comments welcome.

--
Luis