Re: [gnome-love] GSOC 2008 advice
- From: Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>
- To: Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org>
- Cc: Luis Villa <luis tieguy org>, gnome-love gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-love] GSOC 2008 advice
- Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:53:20 +0000
On 29 Feb 2008, at 06:14, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
Check this out:
haven't tried, but seems nice and simple. I recall a positive review
somewhere, that's how I found it.
The last time I tried it, I couldn't even figure out how to use it.
Needs a lot of usability love :)
We've also been knocking around a few ideas for an auto-snapshot
GUI... ours would be based on ZFS of course, but no reason another
backend couldn't use a similar UI.
 A couple of the early ones: http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Snapshot
CALUM BENSON, Usability Engineer Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com GNOME Desktop Team
http://blogs.sun.com/calum +353 1 819 9771
Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Sun Microsystems
] [Thread Prev