Re: [gnome-love] GSOC 2008 advice

On 29 Feb 2008, at 06:14, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:

Check this out:

haven't tried, but seems nice and simple. I recall a positive review
somewhere, that's how I found it.

The last time I tried it, I couldn't even figure out how to use it. Needs a lot of usability love :)

We've also been knocking around a few ideas for an auto-snapshot GUI[1]... ours would be based on ZFS of course, but no reason another backend couldn't use a similar UI.

[1] A couple of the early ones:

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team             +353 1 819 9771