Re: [gnome-love] PyGTK+ Reading

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:30 AM, Paul Osborne <paul-osborne bethel edu> wrote:
Hey All,

I'm usually just a mailing list stalker, and not an active participant, but
since this list has such a lovely name and all, I'll give it a go.

Right now I am just getting started on a project using PyGTK+ for the GUI
aspects.  It looks like I am going to have to be getting down and dirty with
GtkTreeView, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any projects which are
built using PyGTK+ that would be particularly useful to read through and
reference?

Reading through source code is one of the main ways I pick up on stuff, and
I would definitely be willing to hunt down bugs in the project while I
learn... So, any suggestions?

Hi!

Good to know you're getting started with gtk, pygtk is one of the best
bindings available
You can see the pygtk-demo[1] which contains the treeview or alacarte.
This are the ones
i remember. On the pygtk tutorial[2] you have a few examples too.
For more questions about pygtk you should ask on pygtk mailing lists
which are usually
a good place :).

Cheers
Luis