[gnome-love] Life After GHOP and Thank You

Hello,
I'd just like to give a quick thanks to everyone who was involved in making GHOP happen both at Google and at the open source projects that participated. I had a great two months, and I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say that.

Before GHOP, the extent of my open source coding was a small repository for Ubuntu PPC and one Awn applet. Ghop has definitely made my entrance into the open source community (specifically GNOME) much easier. Using the skills I obtained on GHOP, I've already started working on a new project for GNOME (Universal Applets and other Desktop 2.0 goodness).

In addition to everyone on the GNOME love team (you know who you are) and Leslie (as well as all the other people at Google who just aren't responsible for replying to emails and questions) I'd like to give a thanks to everyone at the PSF. I learnt python in the course of GHOP, and I like it enough that I switched most of my coding away from C. I'll see you all around, and maybe I'll come over your way next year. (Yah, I know that "Google doesn't talk about future events.")

Until next year (wink),
Natan