Re: [gnome-love] Jhbuild, DVCS and gnome love workflow

Thank you for your response.

I've now hit a spot where I have to use JHbuild or DeveloperKit.
DeveloperKit looks like an all-round better solution, but I currently
don't have enough disk space to run it.

After reading complete JHbuild manual I don't see a place where I can
apply patches to the source to test them.

Will it work to apply patch in ~/checkout/gnome2/MODULE/ and then
build it with something like:
$ jhbuild buildone --no-network MODULE

For testing purposes? Cause this seems to me to be the equivalent of
adding patches variable in conary recipes.

With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs