Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Goal: Update About Dialogs

On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 20:56 +0200, Christian Kirbach wrote:

2. The text to use for the website URL
* the rough URL of the project,
* or a text like "XYApp Web Site" ?

The last, or even simpler "Visit the project home page" since it is pretty
obvious what application is being referred to.

While I agree that we shouldn't show the URL in the About box, I'd stil
like to be able to get the URL onto my clipboard without having to open
it in my browser first, e.g. with a "Copy Address" context menu item on
the link.  (Maybe the link widget already supports that, I dunno...)

Cheeri,
Calum.