Re: [gnome-love] Projects using GObject

--- Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> escreveu:

I used GObject to implement the Dictionary utility,
in order to provide
the backend and infrastructure. you can have a look
at it in GNOME SVN
repository for gnome-utils:

A long time ago, I asked in gtk-app-devel-list about
develop a application that uses *a lot* of GObjects in
memory (more than 10.000 objects, allocating and
deallocating several times). The people said me to
don´t use GObject because it will add a high overhead
in my application. But now, with GSlice system I don´t
know if it´s viable. Could anyone say anything about
that?

Thanks in advance,

--fx

Fale com seus amigos  de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/