Re: [gnome-love] What i need to know and where to learn it

ok...i will check it out after i finish my homework... :( ...also how
are are responses to threads in a mailing list suppose to be addressed
to?
1. Should the message be replied to and sent to the actual person and
cc'ed to the mailing list (i don't like this because then evolution does
not filter mailing lists properly)
2. Should the message be replied to and sent directly to the mailing
list with the subject "Re: topic"?
3. Am i totally wrong and there is a proper way to respond?
Fill me in :D
Thanks,
Collin Doering