Re: [gnome-love] GHOP Tasks

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 06:58:57 +0100, Susan Stewart <HedgeMage binaryredneck net> wrote:

Hey, all -- I run a junior high computer club, and I have two students
interested in working on Gnome for GHOP, but your tasks are running
pretty low.  What are the chances of getting some more newbie-friendly
tasks added within the next 12 hours or so?  (These students are in a
rural area, and only have net access twice a week.)

I know it's a tall order, but I'm really hoping you guys can come
through.  I'm sorry that I can't help myself, but I'm just not a gnome
person so I don't know what needs to be done.

We certainly welcome new contributors ;)

There is plenty of low fruit.

For starters, look here
 http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove

There are also the GnomeGoals http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals
tailored for new contributors.

There are also bugs in our bugzilla database marked with the gnome-love
keyboard indicating bugs that should be easy to fix:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/keyword-search.cgi?keyword=gnome-love

Sorry for the short answer but I am quite busy.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach googlemail com