Re: [gnome-love] Foundation Performance

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 03:56:24PM -0400, Jessica Ward wrote:
Good Afternoon -

Moderators, I do love the work you do.. but ehr.. these emails are
offtopic.

If you wish to be taken off the list from all our future advisories, please reply back to this email with
"take off list" in the subject line and you will not receive e-mail information for ANY Performance
Institute advisories. If you have multiple email addresses, please list those in the body of your email so
that we can be sure you do not get any of our future advisories.