[gnome-love] Eog-Ng: plans and tasks

Hey all,

I've received some email from people interested in helping on EOG
development. EOG is a very nice project to start contributing (in the
GNOME context) because it's a simple and useful application. I've
written the plans and related tasks for Eog-Ng here:

 http://live.gnome.org/EyeOfGnome/EogNg

For everyone interested: contributions are always welcome! Follow the
general instructions on Eog-Ng page, assign yourself to one or more
tasks, discuss the solution where applicable and hands on code!

Give some love to EOG today and have a better GNOME image viewer
tomorrow! Let's make EOG rock our world!

p eace

--lucasr