Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild GNOME crashing just after logging in.

On 5/20/06, Jaap Haitsma <jaap haitsma org> wrote:
I attached my .xsession-errors log file. It seems that it can't find icons.

Any hints? I installed gnome-icon-theme etc.

When did you build gtk+?  When doing smoketesting for 2.15.2, I saw
these same kinds of problems using gtk+-2.9.0 but they seemed to go
away with gtk+-2.9.1 (the latter of which was only released Tuesday or
so).

Weird thing I noticed in the moduleset is that some modules depend on
the cairo-1-0 branch and others on cairo head. But installing either one
of them overwrites the other.

Try editing your local moduleset and removing cairo-1-0 and making all
references to it be to cairo instead.  cairo-1-0 mostly just existed
for the stable branch (maybe back in 2.12??) and people probably just
forgot to update it when making the new modulesets.  The fact that
jhbuild didn't used to support git probably messed stuf up too.

Unfortunately, I haven't built 2.16 for a couple weeks and am kind of
overloaded, or I'd help testing this and with modifying the
modulesets...

Hope that helps,
Elijah