[gnome-love] GNOME and default application for python scripts

I'm running Debian Sid with the latest GNOME packages available.

Strangely enough the default application for python scripts was gajim.
Yes, that's right, gajim the jabber client! I changed it to text editor.

Why did gajim turn up in the list at all?

How can I remove it from the list of applications for python scripts?

/M

magnus therning org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

And a government of the people, by the people and for the people will
not enact laws that support DRM in any way.
     -- Richard M. Stallman on DCMA and DRM, ANU talk