Re: [gnome-love] Jhbuild fails on pycairo missing...

On 3/18/06, Luis Menina <liberforce fr st> wrote:
Yeah, I remeber now having heard about that...
But I've already updated my moduleset O_o, that's why I don't understans
why it's still failing... I it corrested in the 2.14 moduleset ? I saw a
2.16 moduleset is now available...

I updated it just barely before sending my response email.  My change
came _after_ Vincent created the 2.16 moduleset.  (There is also a fix
from Brent after mine, which should be the most recent in the
ChangeLog)