[gnome-love] problem indcludeing libgnome.h

Hi

I'm porting metacity-dialog to GOption. Using the guide at
live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/PoptGOption I assume that I should include
libgnome.h to be able to do so.

However the file is not found with #include <libgnome.h> nor with
<libgnome/libgnome.h>. From what I can tell this is because this file
is in /usr/include/libgnome-2.0/libgnome/libgnome.h on ubuntu.

From what I have been able to find on the net this should be fixed by
editing configure.in but I have no idea what to change. Nor if this
file is actually the one I should include...

regards
Thomas Andersen