Re: [gnome-love] Re: gnome-keyring-manager patch

--- Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:

--- Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net> wrote:

I noticed that gnome-keyring-manager doesn't
properly setup
gnome-doc-utils[1].
Now all we need is for someone to write some
documentation for
this application.

I could... if I knew how to run it.
bash: gnome-keyring-manager: command not found

Found it. Ubuntu doesn't install it by default :)

A list of app names would still be useful though.