[gnome-love] Mouse preferences UI bug

Does anyone feel like showing some gnome-love to bug
318056? It's a change of strings in the GUI labels of
the mouse prefs applet.

I'm currently working on GNOME documentation, in
particular the Desktop User Guide that covers all the
preference applets.
I have to describe what the user actually sees on
screen, so because of this bug I have to use both
'pointer' and 'cursor' to refer to the same thing.
It's making my documentation rubbish and it's annoying
:(

I'd really appreciate it if this one got fixed before
freeze :)

Joachim

http://uk.security.yahoo.com