Re: [gnome-love] GNOME 2.16 moduleset finished for the first time with jhbuild

This is awesome and should be announced to desktop-devel-list as well.
Luis

On 4/21/06, Jerome Warnier <jwarnier beeznest net> wrote:
Hi guys,

On http://jhbuild.bxlug.be, we got for the first time two builds
complete: x86 Debian Sid and amd64 Debian Sarge.

I'm particularly glad to announce this, specially because we only needed
one change in Mozilla (the p3p extension patch, documented on the wiki).
We also needed some customization of the moduleset, but not much.

Thanks to all developers who fixed the bugs we noticed in the CVS and
reported.
--
Jérôme Warnier
FLOSS Consultant