Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild problem

Hi Martin!

I suppose you have started by doing a "jhbuild bootstrap" command.

Therefore, the version of pkgconfig you are using is the one built
during this step, that doesn't know where to look for your *.pc files.
You must then start by doing something like that (for bash) before
starting "jhbuild build":
        export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/path/to/pc/files
with /path/to/pc/files probably being /usr/lib/pkgconfig

Hope this helps!

Ghislain MARY