Re: [gnome-love] Gtk+/Gtkmm Application Development training

You might ask on the gtkmm list as well.  I'll forward this on in case
anyone there has any input.  I know there is a list of people who are
willing to do freelance gtkmm work on the gtkmm website (see
http://gtkmm.org/commercial_support.shtml).  I don't know if that
involves training or not.