Re: [gnome-love] Error in evolution-data-server

On 9/10/05, Jayanta Chandra Chandra <jccpc2003 gmail com> wrote:
 I am tring to build the package called "evolution-data-server" from GNOME
CVS. But due to some error I cannot build this package please help me.
Details is given below:

<snip>
 camel.c:35:17: ssl.h: No such file or directory

Install the development package containing ssl.h (openssl-devel on
Fedora core, may have a slightly different name on your distro).

Cheers,
Elijah