[gnome-love] iGLUG (ITME GNU/Linux User Group) mailing list created

There is good news for the linux lover that our college Linux user group iGLUG (ITME GNU/Linux User Group)  mailing list launched on 8th September,2005. There is good response to join this mailing list. Already from our college over 100 member (increasing) joined and 4 people from all over the INDIA with 1 day. But till now many request are coming from all over INDIA.
There is a special thanks to our HOD (Computer Sc. & Engineering) Mr. P.P.Chakraborty, who inspire us to form this group, Sayamindu who gave us space from his randomink.org and all the respected teachers and all members.
I proud myself as a Adminitrator of such big group. I also tell everyone please suggest your Linux lover friends to join this mailing list. You can join this group directly clicking the link given below: