Re: [gnome-love] ViewCvs

On Fri, 2005-11-25 at 07:51 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
On 11/24/05, mikal elran org <mikal elran org> wrote:
I have found an error in viewcvs, if the code has a color HEX ( as
#000000) the code will be read as a bugzilla bug id.. Somebody should fix
it. Where in the cvs do viewcvs exist? maybe I can help.

Don't know...

viewcvs-web in cvs.  We made he mistake of forking this project in the
past.  JamesH fixed it up.  Read HACKING at the top of the directory for
instructions regarding how we keep our changes in line with the
upstream.

I suppose we need to filter CSS in general.  I think in the case of
HTML, we may want to preserve bug linking from when the #nnnnnn is in a
comment.  I don't think we have many comments with bug numbers in them

I've thinking of pasting the error in bugzilla, but in what module should
I add it?

There's a "website" module in bugzilla, but the sysadmin team has
their own tracker system and this might fall under sysadmin duties.
You'd have to ask them (see http://live.gnome.org/ContactSysadmins)

sinzui is verizon net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.