Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Desktop Usability Survey

HASE (Human Aspects of Software Engineering) said:
Dear GNOME Users/Developers:

We are currently investigating the usability of the GNOME desktop software.
For that, we would highly appreciate it if you could follow the link below
and fill out a short survey we created titled the GNOME Desktop Usability
Survey (DESKUS):

http://umbc.edu/hase/gnome-deskus-survey.html

Many thanks for your help.

We sincerely apologize if you receive more than one copy of this
announcement.

Dear HASE,
If you are asking for me to donate my time to your research, kindly
proof-read your work before you submit it.

eg B.3 is the same questions as B.6

There is also a familiarity surrounding the questions themselves, I
don't know what their value is, however I'm reasonably sure I've
answered questions like this before that were posted to this list.

--
Kind regards,
Hal Ashburner