[gnome-love] Join Mailing List; GTK Book: A Journey Through GTK+

Hello Hackers!
Thanks for the enthusistic response, and help to
restart the GtkBook project.

Now we have a separate mailing list dedicated towards
discussions on GtkBook creation/work-flow &
maintenance.

Please join the list at:
http://www.freelists.org/list/gtk-book
using the web interface, or

by sending a mail to 'gtk-book-request freelists org'
with subject as "subscribe".

Mailinglist will be at 'gtk-book freelists org'.

I have posted the sources of the project, code
examples, etc at the page
http://octave-gtk.sourceforge.net/gtkbook.html

where you may see the extent of incompleteness of the
project.

Please join the mailing list, and lets make this
project
a success for our community.

To friends who are joining the project to write on
GUILE bindings, C++,Python,Perl, MONO etc, welcome
home.
Please join the effort. Welcome !

Cheers
Muthu.