[gnome-love] xorg and gnome

oops.. my system is:

Toshiba Satellite 1800 / 240 MB RAm / 10 GB HDD / Ubuntu Linux / Xorg
6.8.2-10 / Gnome 2.10

Em (15:35:24), edson.caetano escreveu:

Hello you all! If i´m wrong in sending this question to the list
please,
forwarding to the corret list or person, this is a important observation (i
guess ... :^|). I enable in xorg.conf the extension "Composite" and ok, the
system startup normally, i decide to change my theme and execute the Theme
Preferencees dialog, after this the cpu usage (under system monitor) goes
100%. I disabled the feature and the system returns to normal state. Sorry
my poor English and the best regards!

Edson