Re: [gnome-love] removing kde w/out removing kde

On 8/11/05, rcsarver oakland edu <rcsarver oakland edu> wrote:
hello,
i am a linux noob running ubuntu. i've installed kde, but now,
i am wondering if it is possible to remove the kde gui without
removing all of the kde apps?

You mean removing Kicker, KWin etc. to save space but still allow you
to access certain KDE apps while running under a Gnome environment?
Or do you mean something else?  If the former, an Ubuntu list would
probably be a better place to ask (I used Fedora/Red Hat so I don't
know the answer to that question)...

Cheers,
Elijah