Re: [gnome-love] Joining/Contributing to Gnome

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 13:17 +0000, Ben Hill wrote:
On 27/4/2005, "steven synapsenetwork org" <steven synapsenetwork org>
wrote:

I am actually interested in picking up a project that has been left
unmaintained, but currently i am looking for unresolved bugs in bugzilla
:), but I have a lot of reading to do on d.g.o

It's probably a good plan to work on an active project with a
maintainer. They will then be able to sanity check your patches and
provide good feedback.

Hi

Probably it's not a *totally interesing* project for the desktop due to
its nature, but it is a project that is still little and needs a hand.

http://gyrus.gnome.cl

Check out the site, and if you interest on helping, please contact me.

Cheers,

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra V. <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>