[gnome-love] Galago and system tray integration for Silky?

Hello.

Silky (http://silky.sf.net) is a cross-platform SILC
(http://www.silcnet.org/) client. Silky's CVS module 'silky' lives at
cvs.gnome.org.

I'd like to give an opportunity to someone to practise their skills
about Galago integration, as well as system tray integration. These
features would be a nice addition to Silky's current features.

I have a small active team of developers working on Silky, but none of
us has played with Galago nor system tray icons earlier.

If you have some spare time and knowledge of how to implement both or
one of the said features, please contact me. Your contribution would be
greatly appreciated!

- Toni