[gnome-love] Software to organice

Hello Gnome!!

I am not a developer but wish to be. Sorry for my English.

I have noticed that there's something lots of students need and Gnome
haven't.
I send this mail because I know there are many students that use Linux
and Gnome, and the calendars are complicated. I have looking for an
applet, or a program, that would administrate my schedule on this new
season, with all my theory and practice classes, a program wich could
send me notices about the current week.... or something like this.

Someone knows something about? Exists this software?

Thanks!

Guille'04, from Spain