[gnome-love] another new face

Hi all,

I am new to this list. I have been "playing" with gnome and linux for about a year now and am ready to jump
in and get involved.

My particular areas of expertise are mostly in the area of accessibility (I am blind). I have worked with
perl and shell scripting, but have never had the joy of learning c or c++. I know some java as well.

My primary area of interest right now is getting an easier method of installing gnome than having to build it
using jhbuild or garnome. I have tried both and come up empty-handed.

I am attempting to go through both processes and documenting my difficulties and the solutions found.

--
tia,
Donald Raikes