Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild and Debian Sid

Magnus Therning wrote:
I know I am not the first one to run into this, but still I haven't
found any solution to the problem, just a lot of emails acknowledging
that there is a problem.

 $ jhbuild sanitycheck
 Could not find DocBook XML DTD V4.1.2 in XML catalog
 Could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog

Can I get rid of these reports somehow?

You can :-). I got rid of them. I only do not remember which packages you need to install :-( What I did is just look in the jhbuild code to see what checks it does. And then you go to debian package search pages to find the package which gives you the right file.

I only have sanitycheck complaining about db2html, because on debian this is called gnome-db2html. But with that warning everything build OK,
but then again I didn't build the documentation.

Jaap