Re: [gnome-love] File types and Programs

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 13:35 +0300, Enver ALTIN wrote:

Hmm, what about URL types. How can I bind X-Chat to irc:// in G2.8?
You may want to file a bug against XChat so it would register itself for
irc:// URLs.

As XChat is not a GNOME program, I think that developers won't do that.
Maybe I'll file a bug for Debian x-chat package. Can you please explain
me how to register a program as a protocol handler? Thanks!

--
Dan Korostelev <dan ats energo ru>