Re: [gnome-love] Release Schedule, iCal file

On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 13:38 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 18:00 +0100, Anthony Batchelor wrote:
Hi,
  I don't know if there is one or not, but I was playing with the
calendars in evolution and made a calender for the new release
schedule.  Here it is for all your calendar pleasure.
If any changes are needed to it or anything, just say.

Awesome! Thanks! I'll add it to gnome.org/start/2.9/ shortly.

Actually, as has been pointed out, we already had one, we were just
obscuring it (since we weren't sure at the time it was correct.) It
seems correct, so I've put up a link to it on the gnome.org/start/2.9/
page. Anthony, thanks for kicking us into action, even if we didn't
actually use your work.

[Desktop-devel, if you want to subscribe, the link is:

webcal://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/schedule.ics

]

Thanks-
Luis