Re: [gnome-love] Release Schedule, iCal file

Hi Anthony,

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:00:18 +0100, Anthony Batchelor
<toeknee haircrazy info> wrote:
 Hi,
   I don't know if there is one or not, but I was playing with the calendars
in evolution and made a calender for the new release schedule.  Here it is
for all your calendar pleasure.
 If any changes are needed to it or anything, just say.

 Cheers,

I was looking around for this the other day, and it seems one already
exists at http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/schedule.ics

Its not linked from the 2.9 schedule page, but it appears to be up to date.

Cheers,

Mike

 --
 Anthony Batchelor <toeknee haircrazy info>