Re: [gnome-love] Hello GNOME lovers

Wasn't there some nautilus scripts for doing exactly that a little while
back?

<a
href="http://g-scripts.sourceforge.net/";>http://g-scripts.sourceforge.net</a>

However, I think better integration (with nautilus) would be nice.

Stewart Smith wrote:

Gautier Portet said:
(maybe only GTK), and another front-end, for creating/verifying MD5
files.

Maybe something integrating with Nautlius so you could right-click and go
"create checksum" or "verify checksum" would be nice?
I don't know how easy/hard this would be... but it could be useful (esp if
it could delve down into directories and do recursive checks as well).
GHasher could be used as a backend or whatever too!