Re: [gnome-love] Change SplashScreen pygtk script

to be integrate into gnome, you need to take care about i18 (?), HIG
and some other things, which "my" script don't! mine needs more works
to deserve be part of gnome desktop, I'm planing to do some pygtk
scripts... (interface to init.d and so) so what I done so far is just
sort of playing/learning!

P.S. sorry Luis for duplicate